Monday, August 2, 2010

Thought of the day ...

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world." — Marilyn Monroe



So True!! Shoes have a huge role in a girls life .. they can change her mood instantly or she changes her shoes according to mood .. whichever!! No matter how much shoes a girl has she never has enough (actually this counts for loads of other things in my case lol .. like handbags , sunglasses ,makeup .. meh!!) Anyway today as I was getting ready for me and baby's daily walk to mums place this thought crossed my mind and I thought "To heck with my flip flops today I'm wearing my heels .. " =D (Note: About a year ago it would have been the most normal thing to do but nowadays with an 9month old baby to run after all day long , its quite a brave decision for me )
And that's exactly what I did .. well actually I wore wedges and not so high either [ xD ] but still walking down the street I felt tall and confident and you know what?! I actually DID feel I could conquer the world today!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment