Friday, August 20, 2010

Fang - James Patterson



Warning - Some Spoilers

Summary

FANG WILL BE THE FIRST TO DIE.
For years, Max. Has been desperately on the run from evil forces trying to prevent her from her destiny to save the world--but nothing has ever rocked her world like this horrifying prophetic message. Fang is Max's best friend, her soul mate, her partner in leading her flock of winged children. A life without Fang is a life unimaginable.

Max's desperate desire to protect Fang brings the two closer than ever. But their world is turned upside-down yet again when another winged boy, the beautiful Dylan, is introduced to the flock. Raised in a lab, like the flock, he exists for only one reason: He was created to be Max's perfect other half.
Now a battle of science against soul and perfection versus passion unfolds, twists, and turns...and meanwhile, the apocalypse is coming.

AND THE ENDING WILL SHOCK YOU.

Review

Absolutely Fantastic !!!I LOVE Fang [=D] I've received the book finally , in hardback and I'm so happy with it . I was actually going to wait to read the other books from the series as I've only read the first one before it.. but how could I not take a peek haha . I was hooked from page one and couldn't put it down .
Ok so I know I missed alot by not reading the other books before but I still could understand well basically what had happened . The way the author writes is so funny at times I have to laugh out loud [xD] and guess what ? This is the firstest time in my life I have cried reading a book (how it ended) and I've read loads of books .I definitely recommend this book series to anyone both girls and guys of all ages . After this I'm eagerly waiting for the next book cos I'm so curious what will happen next ..
I wonder what will happen between Max and Fang .. will they EVER be together again ? I hope so !!
Or will Max fall in love with Dylan who is designed to be her perfect match? .. What will Angels next move be now that Max has returned as the flock leader ? I Sooo want to know [xD]
There is also an imdb profile for Maximum Ride (in development) . There aren't any actors listed though .. who would you like to see acting as your fave characters in the book ? I'm not sure really .. but Fang definitely has to be Hot [xD]

0 comments:

Post a Comment