Monday, August 9, 2010

Fang

Its my birthday soon and as a birthday present from my dad I asked for the book "Fang" by James Patterson .. and he ordered it and I'll have but by Tuesday *yays* In an earlier post I wrote a short review for "Maximum Ride-The angel experiment" which is the first book from six of the Maximum Ride series.I actually was planning to read them after each but as this was the last book released and as Fang is my fave character from the book I asked for this one .. but I plan on reading the others in the future too =] I just hope by reading this one first it want ruin the fun of reading the others afterwards!!
Please comment if you read the series and tell me if you think I should read the previous books before .. without any spoilers though .. Thank you's !! =]

3 comments:

Kirthi said...

Holy crap, Fang is hot!!!!!! I just got Fang today and read it, sooooooo good and sad!

Kirthi said...

I think it would make more sense to read the other books. It won't take long, just flip by and you'll understand.

Deborah said...

Oh gosh yeah I think it would be better if I read the others first ..only I don't know if I can resist not taking a peek at "Fang" when its at me ..I'll probably end up reading it all Lol ..xD

Post a Comment