Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sweet Spring

Its in the air ! I can smell it .. an unexplainable fragrance which can only be defined as spring . All seasons have their own particular smell and today spring has finally arrived , well it has on this island  =D
I woke up this morning to the warm rays of the morning sun which has got even warmer this afternoon and I don't know what it is about spring but it brings that feeling of calmness but also a sense of business , like the bees I guess haha .. I just feel like cleaning & cleansing and getting ready for the summer days ahead. Soo today its all about eating healthy for me (yeah I know it should be all year around ) .. Ive stocked my fridge with all natural yogurts which I have for breakfast mixed with pitted prunes for taste yumm .. veggies and fruit are also on my agenda .
Now its time to give my nails a well deserved manicure and polish and have a good face cleanse. Tomorrow I'm out for a girls morning with my baby girl and a childhood friend , spending the day doing what a girl knows best .. shopping !!!! =D


0 comments:

Post a Comment