Monday, March 21, 2011

Retail Therapy

Buying even the smallest or cheapest thing can lift up your mood so much . Even if I don't actually need anything (hardly ever is the case haha) I always buy at least something , however small or cheap , it makes my day feel fulfilled I guess .
Had a day out with some girlfriends lately and these are some of my little purchases I just couldn't resist not buying .


Photobucket

Sunglasses and a purse .. wait fooorrr it ... for just €1.95 each =O
Ok no fancy designer names but they're still so worth it .. the purse is so fun & girly .. and I'm loving the big shades .. and to think , I was just about to spend €18 on a purse but wasn't so convinced cos it wasn't so much my style and I then met this one for practically nothing . Woohoo made my day =)
Photobucket

Hmm my lunch , a chicken filled wrap with crisps and salad (choosing the healthy option these days) it was yummy ..

Photobucket

My baby had fish fingers and chips .. Aww shes a cutie !! =)

All this plus a bright warm sunny day , lots of window shopping and gossip .. what more could a girl want !

1 comments:

Elle said...

I added you on Bloglovin' and was wondering if you would like to return the favor?
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2045428/glammunition

If you'd like, we could even trade blogroll links as well? Let me know, love your blog :)

Post a Comment