Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello Kitty

And again I find myself writing yet another quick blog post . Not because I don't like to write , or even because I don't have anything to write , but simply cos I don't have the time . Yes even now as I sit on the bed balancing my laptop on my knees I have to stop typing every few seconds either to put a jigsaw piece in its place , clap my hands or do anything else that keeps my 1yr old entertained . Not that Im complaining cos I love being a mummy , its just other things must wait to be done , one of them being my blog updating ..
Actually its my daqughter who inspired this post in the first place . These days she's been getting some nice Hello Kitty pressies which I just had to share with my fellow bloggers.
Being a fan of Josie Stevens from the TV show "Married to Rock" , I just cant not appreciate the HelloKitty  stuff , as she is the biggest HK fan I know (not that I know her personally lol ) .
Im LOVING the HK box beneath which was a present for my baby , its so cute  Im actually thinking of putting all my makeup in it haha .. also the little HK hairpiece ,I bought for my baby but also might use myself xD ..
I just Love being a girly girl and love having a baby girl whom I can share all the pink and girly stuff with =D

Dang , I just realised spellcheck is not working again so please do excuse my spelling mistakes .
Would Love to read more comments =))

Good dayy to all who read . Untill next time .. xoxo


Here is the lovely Josie Stevens with HelloKitty hairpieces a bit like the one I got =)
I Love her 3d nails too .

0 comments:

Post a Comment